Charles makes every project in the Houston office a success through his commitment to each team. His tireless work to ensure that teams have the information, resources, and support they need to provide our clients the level of service they deserve makes him an invaluable asset to our firm and to the success of each client project. His focus on the individual behind the product is what makes our Houston office a great place to be an architect.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Houston, 2001
- Associate Degree in Applied Science with an emphasis in Architectural Technology, State University of New York at Delhi, 1995
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 20944, 2008
- American Institute of Architects
- Association for Learning Environments
- Texas Society of Architects