Don maintains an impressive background in educational project design. Dedicated and personable, he efficiently oversees the construction document staff and coordinates with Principals, Directors and Associates to schedule and allocate resources in order to meet the project workload as dictated by construction documents.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Texas at Arlington, 1993
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 18140, 2003
- LEED® Accredited Professional, 2006, ID+C, 2013
- American Institute of Architects
- International Code Council
- Texas Society of Architects