Service is the key. Be it in the community that we live or in the relationship with our clients. When we help those around us to succeed, our impact is multiplied.
John has played a significant role in many of the educational projects at VLK. Since joining the firm, he has successfully led teams from project inception to closeout. John’s ability to handle liaison duties with project management, project scheduling and proposal execution, makes John a valuable member of the senior staff.
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1990
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 16433, 1999
- LEED® Accredited Professional, 2006
- American Institute of Architects
- Barbara Gordon Montessori School, Dad’s Club President, Building & Grounds Committee
- Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scout Pack 321, Service Committee Chair
- Golden Triangle Rotary Club
- City of North Richland Hills, Construction Code Board of Appeals
- Council of Education Facility Planners International
- Texas Society of Architects