John possesses more than 30 years experience in architectural design for multiple building types, ranging from stadiums and athletic facilities, educational, commercial and multi-use facilities. He is responsible for programming, master planning, schematic design, design development and coordination of design throughout the construction document and construction contract administration phases. John is a critical member of the design team at VLK.
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1981
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 11447, 1986
- 12 Hills Nature Center, Advisory Board & Past Board Member
- American Institute of Architects
- Texans for State Parks, Board of Directors
- Texas Society of Architects
- Texas Cave Management Association, President & Board of Directors