I am very fortunate to be involved in architecture; I have a deep appreciation of the design and construction aspects of the practice and for the knowledge gained in working with our clients toward their goals.
Richard’s continued dedication to VLK has molded the firm into the company it is today. As a Principal, he manages each and every project with a unique and detailed approach. Richard’s background in design and community-consensus building has allowed him to actively contribute to VLK projects, spanning the educational, commercial and institutional sectors.
- Master of Architecture, Texas A&M University, 1982
- Bachelor of Design, University of Florida, 1980
- Associate of Arts, Brevard Community College, 1976
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 10292, 1987
- NCARB Certification, No. 37859, 1989
- LEED® Accredited Professional, 2006
- American Institute of Architects
- Council of Education Facility Planners International
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council
- Tarrant County College, Architectural Technology Advisory Committee
- Texas Association of School Administrators
- Texas Society of Architects