My motivation comes from the relationships established along the way to a successful project. Building a mutual trust, comfort, and respect takes just as much effort and attention to detail as the most intricate and complex of designs.
Ross maintains extensive experience working on both educational and commercial projects. He effectively supervises projects and the production of construction documents. Ross also oversees the work of consultants, development of building systems, code and accessibility analysis, bidding and product selection. He is a well-experienced architect who understands how to serve clients and execute projects holistically.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Texas at Arlington, 1996
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 21766, 2009
- Registered Architect, Colorado Reg. No. 402261, 2010
- American Institute of Architects
- Texas Society of Architects