As architects, we are trained to conceptualize and develop solutions for our built environment. The true reward for us comes from the relationships built along the way.
Tim maintains solid experience with the production and management of countless educational projects. He effectively oversees projects and produces accurate construction documents. Tim also manages the work of consultants on projects, the selection and development of building systems, code and accessibility analysis, product selection, and bidding.
- Master of Architecture, Texas Tech University, 2006
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Texas Tech University, 2004
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 23556, 2013
- NCARB Certification, No. 75659, 2013
- American Institute of Architects
- Association for Learning Environments
- Texas Society of Architects