As a person I believe in honesty, passion, and sincerity. As a citizen that education is the key to our communities continued success. As an architect that a well designed environment has a positive impact on our health and happiness. This is why I love what I do and who I work with everyday.
Clinton maintains an extensive background in educational, commercial and municipal design. In addition to overseeing projects and producing construction documents, he develops guidelines and practices to integrate sustainable concepts related to both the natural and learning environments. Clinton is very professional, knowledgeable and detail-oriented with excellent skills at vetting out all possible options on a project.
- Master of Architecture, Texas A&M University, 2002
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1999
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 19157, 2005
- LEED® Accredited Professional, 2006, BD+C, 2013
- NCARB Certification, No. 60230, 2006
- American Institute of Architects
- Council of Education Facility Planners International
- Texas Society of Architects
- U.S. Green Building Council