We believe everyone plays a vital role in the success of a project from inception to completion. The team brings this to fruition through the thoughtfulness in every detail to communicate the intent and purpose of the design.
Lauren’s thoroughness and attention to detail have been instrumental in her work of overseeing the work of consultants, developing of building systems, code and accessibility analysis, product selection, and bidding. In addition, she serves as the primary science specialist for VLK, coordinating efforts and criteria for all science and laboratory projects, including safety controls and materials storage.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Norwich University, 2002
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 23211, 2012
- LEED® Accredited Professional, BD+C, 2013
- American Institute of Architects
- Texas Society of Architects
- City of Grand Prairie, Building Advisory and Appeals Board
- National Association of Women in Construction