VLK Architects Breaks Ground at New Office Location
The new VLK office is located on the top floor, about 26,000 square feet. The three-story building includes a ground-floor restaurant, retail spaces, and a second story for offices or medical tenants.
"Our new home at 701 Magnolia is perfect for our firm. It is in the middle of the incredible Southside District in Fort worth with many great amenities and will provide the environment we need to thrive and grow our company and its culture," said Sloan Harris, CEO | Partner of VLK Architects.
Read more here:
- Fort Worth Business Press | New development bringing office, restaurants, retail, HQ to Near Southside
- Culture Map Fort Worth | New complex brings food, shops & parking to Fort Worth's Magnolia Ave
- Fort Worth Magazine | Mixed-Use Project to Break Ground Thursday on Near Southside
- D Magazine | VLK Architects To Anchor Mixed-Use Development in the Near Southside of Fort Worth
- Real Estate Business Online | Dodson Commercial Breaks Ground on 68,000 SF Mixed-Use Redevelopment in Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Inc. | Ground Broken on Near Southside 701 W. Magnolia
- Fort Worth Business Press | The 701 breaks ground on Near Southside
- The Dallas Morning News | New office and retail project gets underway on Fort Worth’s south side