Trust and integrity are at the core of every decision we make and every action we take. Everything else falls into place when people can count on you to do what you said you were going to do.
Leesa has been instrumental in shaping and strengthening the firm’s core philosophy of providing exemplary customer service to clients. She is passionate about design and tireless in her pursuit of providing quality, cost-effective environments. Leesa is also uniquely skilled at listening to the needs of our clients and responding with precise solutions. Through her leadership, VLK Architects has become a widely-respected and trusted architectural service provider.
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1981
- Registered Architect, Texas Reg. No. 12185, 1987
- American Institute of Architects, Fort Worth Chapter, Vice President Membership, 2003; Secretary, 2004
- Council of Education Facility Planners International (CEFPI) CEFPI/TEXO, Chairman of the DFW Chapter Legislative Committee
- Greater Fort Worth Real Estate Council, Education Committee
- Safe Haven, Board Member & Chairman of the Facilities Committee
- Tarrant County College, Architectural Technology Advisory Committee
- Texas Association of School Administrators
- Texas Society of Architects, Government Affairs Steering Committee